Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Wall Oven. The oven came with the

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Wall Oven. The oven came with the house, house was built in 2002. Increasingly over the past 3-6 months we have had the F3 error code along with beeps come up on the wall oven. It has got to the point now that it will only turn on for a max of 10 minutes before the F3 error code appears. If the oven is already hot, if you clear the F3 code, it won't even turn back on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX error indicates a faulty oven sensor..The sensor is located inside the oven it is the narrow skinny metal probe mounted to the inside back wall..Normally you would test its resistance with a test meter.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have an ohm meter. What would the acceptable range be? If it is the sensor, what would the part number be?
At room temperature it should read From 1000 - 1100 ohms...Room temp being 70 degrees..Allot of times the sensor will check ok but not work as the temperature rises..If the sensor is not the problem then you would be looking at the computer. Also check the wiring to the computer from the sensor for any loose connections..