J1204
J1204, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years servicing major home appliances, specializing in washers and dryers. 7+ years diagnosing electrical circuits
52580232

I would like to reopen my question about washer. After I did

I would like to reopen my question about washer. After I did 3 loads problem remains. What should I do next, I thought the problem was solved and I have already payed to Tom Johnston.
problem is:after selecting cycle and starting washer electronic panel shows SUD and after 1-2min F35.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  J1204 replied 6 years ago.
Hi i'll be glad to help you. i dont know what youve already tried, but the f35 an suds code are both caused by the pressure switch, do you know if that has been replaced?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The pressure switch was not replaced, washer is less than 2 years old.<br />I opened pump in the front of washer it was full of water, after water drained I closed the pump and started washer on normal cycle, it works. I made second load and problem shows again, so I open the pump to drain water and washer was working again. Is it pressure switch.<br />
Expert:  J1204 replied 6 years ago.
Yes the f35 code is a ressure switch failure code, the suds is the pressure switch thinking there is excessive suds in the unit. The Kenmores and Whirlpool washer had a lot of problems with these after whirlpool(who also make the kenmore machine) changed the design of the pressure switch about 2-2 1/2 years ago, its easy to replace, but is kind of expensive for such a small part(due in part to the computer board inside the switch) http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-elite-Parts/Washer-Parts/Model-11047781701/0583/0153200/K1004094/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod= here is a link that shows the part and the placement of it, its #38 on the diagram