Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi, I just moved into a house and have Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers

Hi, I just moved into a house and have Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers and no instruction book. Also, I can't find the model number. Where is it located? My dish drawer runs for hours and won't stop! Thank you. Kay
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The model number is XXXXX on a sticker in the lower left frame of the dishwasher if you pull the top drawer out you can see it. These units in general take a LONG time to do a cycle so if you haven't let it run at least 2 1/2 hours, you haven't let it run long enough. 2 hours is a "normal" cycle on these units and it can go longer if things aren't perfect (like water temperature coming in colder than expected).