John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore Refrigeator Model 106.56543400

Customer Question

Kenmore Refrigeator
Model 106.56543400
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the question.

How can I help you I need the make the model number and the problem your having please.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
kenmore refrigerator model 106.56543400 (ice maker) no water to ice maker i have water in water dispenser on door. I put water in ice maker and it will not kick out ,Put new filter in
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
are you saying you put water in ice maker but it wont the ice out or the maker isn't getting water.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes by hand to see if wood come out, it is noy geting water
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
You can check the hose that dumps the water in the ice maker to see if its frozen that would cause that problem , if thats ok check the water valve at the back you will need to O H M out the water valve solenoid to see if the coil is open, let me know what you find please.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am geting water to the door
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/Model-10656543400/0582/0165000?pathTaken=

The water line for the ice maker enters the freezer from the back of the freezer check that lime and also check the water valve at the back of the fridge you need a meter to check the coil on the water valve to see if its open