gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs

I have a Bosch Logixx 8 Sensitive front load washing machine

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Logixx 8 Sensitive front load washing machine WNM52. A corner of a sheet is caught in thee door and a message F23 appears on the screen. I have turned the machine off and reset it to just drain, to no avail. Could you please tell me how to reset it. I won't let hubby do the washing again. thanks Lise [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  gst85 replied 5 years ago.

gst85 :

f23 usually means there is water in the ase pan and the flood safety has been activated if you tip the unit foward a touch you will most likely find that water is expelled from the bottom front .the machine should work but obviously the source of the leak has to be found.check the door gasket for tears .hope this helps you .pressing accept is how i get payed.thank you

gst85 :

sorry i meant base pan