Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Whirlpool Duet washer fills with water when its off. What

My Whirlpool Duet washer fills with water when it's off. What is causing this and how can I fix it?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This tends to happen on all washer eventually unfortunately. It means that your fill valve isn't sealing up completely so a little bit of water drips into the tub slowly over time causing it to fill up. Just order and replace the electronic water valve on the back of your washer (the part that your fill hoses from your house connect to) and you'll be good to go again. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you. XXXXX accept this anser, I want to replace the part and make sure I don't have any questions when doing this and also make sure it cures the issue.

ok best of luck to you. Even if you do accept there is 30 days that you can ask follow up questions for free.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I do that without being charged again?
there is an E-mail sent to you after you accept that has a link so that you can click on it and leave feedback or ask follow up questions.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It seems to be working. Thank you for your help!
No problem and you have a great rest of the night