Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Fisher Paykel Washing machine water wont stop. Even during

My Fisher Paykel Washing machine water won't stop. Even during the Spin Cycle the water is running into the machine.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

do you have a model #?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where will I find the Model Number?
there should be a tag either inside the door or on the side or top of the machine, does the water shut off when you push stop?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
GWL11 - it is on the back of the Washer.
The Water did not shut-off when I turned the power off. I had to shut off the faucet.

Ok, great, is it hot or cold that wont shut off? one of the inlet valves is bad.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I turned them both off - So I don't know which one . . . I could try turning one of them on and see if the water flows . . . if it doesn't then try the other one. Where is the inlet valve located - near the inlet (where I screw the hose in) or somewhere else?
yes its where you screw the hoses on. #13 and 14 on this diagram,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I just went down and turned the power on and turned the valves on and the water did not flow. I truned it the to Spin cycle, since that is how I noticed the washer was not working properly. I'll see if the water comes on - if not, I'm going to start another load and see if it happens again . . . if it does, should I jsut turn off the cold and see if the water stops . . . if it stops, them I'll know the cold inlet valve is bad?
yes thats what to do, let me know what it does, the valve is opening but not shutting after its done filling, we just need to know which one, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is the Inlet Valve #13 & #14 in the diagram? They were numbered, but I did not see a Bill of Material listing.

heres the link, there may be more numbers to the model you see but the valves are the same, hope this helps, thanks Bryan