Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a front loader machine that is les than tw years old

I have a front loader machine that is les than tw years old and it is leaking water all over the floor. I tried to take the front panel off to see if something is loose but I am unable to remove it. Can you tell me how to remove it and what to look for before I call in a repairman.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you get me the full model #? there is more to it, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Model MHWE300VF Maytag
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
OK, great , what you need to remove is the very bottom font panel under the door part# XXXXX on this diagram,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
take the screws out marked # XXXXX at the very bottom of the panel. these are very hard to see tip the machine back and you will see them, once they are remove the access panel come right off, then you can start the machine and see where the water is comming from, hope this helps. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I got the front off. It looks like the leak is coming from the back. I removed the screws from the back and got it off. I think it is the rubber accordian tube leading from the detergent source to teh drum butthat does not make sense if that does not cary a water source. So I removed it. tested it for holes. No holes. I resecured it with the clamps. Hopefully the problem was that it was loose. running a cycle now. In the past it will go a few sycles with no leaks then all of the sudden it will leak. We'll see what happens. Any thoughts?

Thanks for you help.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
I really cant say at this point, it may have been a loose clamp. just run it an watch it, hopefully it stops, if not come back and tell where its comming from thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.