Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Bosch Nexxt 500 Series Electric Dryer. Model WTMC3321US/03.

I have a Bosch Nexxt 500 Series Electric Dryer. Model WTMC3321US/03. The tub runs, but start making a rubbing, grinding noise. I took the back off, and it is very clean, and the belt seems fine. Any sugwstions? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

most likely the drum rollers need to be replaced, these wear and start making noise,

part #0314 on this diagram,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
there are two, hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did already check them and they seemed fine, in as much as they were smooth all the way around, and didn't seem cupped like a tire.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well normally its the center of the wheel that goes and they make noise, the brass bearing part. did either of them feel tight?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, I had to leave yesterday. I can see the drum rollers from the back. If I can ask one more question then I'll square away. What is the best way to get to them, by removing the front panel? If so, how do you disengage it from the drum? Thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
I'm having trouble bringing up the diagrams for the front . i believe however thats how you get to them, usually when you pull the front you can reach in and release the belt so you can pull the drum, this will also let you see if its another issue such as something lodged in the drum you cant see until its apart, there could be a bra metal strap in there thats creating the rubbing grinding noise, or a nail or screws and sometimes even a coin, sorry I cant get any more diagrams, thanks Bryan