Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi! I bought a front load Whirlpool 4.0 Duet Washer and a front

Hi! I bought a front load Whirlpool 4.0 Duet Washer and a front load Whirlpool 6.7 Duet Dryer for a home being remodeled. I need to stack them to fit the space. My construction crew has never installed these type appliances stacked. Is there any special considerations?he
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

there really isn't anything you need to do special on these, just follow the stack kit instructions, you have the stack kit for it correct?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

As far as I know, we don't have a stack kit! Thanks so much, I bought them at Lowe's so I'll stop by there and ask about the kit.

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
some have them and some are just screws you put in to hold the two, not to sure about the very latest machines, they may just sit on top, I believe the top has to come off the washer though, they will have the info at lowes, I know theres nothing special like venting or hoses you need to worry about though, thanks Bryan