esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

My dishwasher is not emptying the soap dispenser. After the

My dishwasher is not emptying the soap dispenser. After the cycle, the soap is either clumped in the dispenser are splattered on the utensils in the utensil holder. I have run it 3 times with the same results.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 4 years ago.

esequiel walker :

hi are the dishes getting clean is water present

Customer :

Yes, there is water. I am currently running a short cycle and have opened the door several times to verify that there is water running.

esequiel walker :

hi you there

Customer :

yes

esequiel walker :

since the soap is clumped is the machine filling with water

Customer :

Yes, it seems to be.

esequiel walker :

so everything is wet after the machine is done correct

Customer :

They are dry after it is done. The dishes in the back appear to be clean and dry, but those in the front are splattered with soap.

esequiel walker :

sounds to me like the dispenser is not opening up to release the soap untl the cycle is done washing

Customer :

I don't think that is the problem. I have opened the door in mid cycle to check on it and it was open with soap clumped in it.

esequiel walker :

im wondering if we are getting enough water to fill the machine full so the pump can spray and reach all area, also is it hot enough

esequiel walker :

as you know its must be 120 degrees and enough water to spray and wash the soap out

Customer :

I just opened the door and removed a spoon that I frequently wash. When I spin the sprayer, it would sometimes catch on the spoon. I think that may be the problem. I am going to run it again on a short cycle and see if that works. Do you think that can be the problem?

esequiel walker :

ah you know that i bet is your problem no spray arm spinning the soap stay clunky

esequiel walker :

let me know

Customer :

That seems to be working. Thanks for your help.

esequiel walker :

you are welcome pressig accept for my help pays me thanks

Experience: my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp