Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am getting f20 error on my whirlpool duet. It seems to happen

I am getting f20 error on my whirlpool duet. It seems to happen only on larger loads.
Any ideas?

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get us a model.#?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok the f20 is an error that the machine isn't sensing water comming in, this would be the flow meter causing this,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
you will need to replace it, you can order one @ for $23.00, hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
One more question. This seems to happen only on larger loads..towels or big loads. Does that have something to do with the flow meter? I've only had this machine since Feb 2010.

yes because large loads use more water like in the rinses it fill more times or rinses more and if the flow meter doesn't read enough water flowing in it will fault, I would call and see if its still covered by warranty,thanks Bryan