Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
this means the magnetron has failed. Attachments are only available to registered users.Register Here very common on these, this would need to be replaced by a tech though its the high voltage side of the microwave, please read this before attempting any repairs yourself, the part runs around $130.00 plus labor,
Attachments are only available to registered users.
The U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) warns against do-it-yourself repairs of microwave ovens. Each year, on average, four people die from electrocution trying to repair their microwave ovens. Microwave ovens use high voltage which makes it particularly hazardous for consumers to remove the cover and touch electrical parts. The possibility for electrical shock from a microwave oven still exists even after the oven is disconnected from the power source. Should certain internal devices fail, even unplugged ovens can cause serious injury. The Commission strongly recommends that consumers have professionals repair microwave ovens because electrical appliances can be hazardous if consumers expose live electrical parts.
/!\ WARNING ELECTROCUTION HAZARD HIGH VOLTAGE Removing the cover of your microwave oven and touching an electrical part can kill you. Have a professional repair your microwave oven