Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Reset error code E-27 for Bosch washer

Customer Question

Reset error code E-27 for Bosch washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi E27 means there is a problem with the door lock. Unplug the machine for 5 minutes and try again. If the error code returns you will need to replace the door lock assembly.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry your information does not solve my problem.

The machine is just 2 weeks old and under warranty and the problem with the door lock was diagnosed by a technician last Tuesday, A new door lock has been ordered and will be installed next week. The technician on Tuesday reset the E 27 error which made the machine useable although the door lock problem was not repaired. I was able to do 3 more loads with out the E 27 error but it came back on the last load. I just need to reset the error code. It has something to do with a P series........

I want to reset the code and use the machine this weekend, if I get another E 27 code I will then have the knowledge how to reset the code.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
I am going to re list your question. The tech used the diagnostic program to re set this machine. The diagnostic program is different for each model since the buttons are different. Don't respond until someone picks up this question or you will come back to me.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks I am waiting for the code reset procedure.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Don't respond until someone else helps you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Apparently now one has the answer as it has been 90 minutes, I am logging off.

I will wait for the service technician to make the repair next week.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
sorry, the procedure will normally be on the tech sheet located inside the machine. I don't have this information and cant remember off the top of my head what the sequence is.