Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

miele dishwasher sc 2420 error F70 and drain motor continuously

miele dishwasher sc 2420 error F70 and drain motor continuously running; is there something I can do to get it operating?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I'm Larry and here to try to help you with your problem today so please say on line ,, it may be only a few minutes before i can help

F70 means that the dishwasher senses the motor running even though control board is not telling it too. Here would be the reasons for this 1) there is water in the base pan so it has flooded and is trying to remove any water remaining in the tub. 2) your control board relay is stuck.

If you want to to check for water in the base--- you need to uninstall the unit tip it on it's side and remove the 4 screws on the bottom of the base pan--- if you remove the pan and see water you need to determine where it's leaking from--- if not you need a new control board.