Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I found the serial number sticker on the right side of the

I found the serial number sticker on the right side of the dishwasher door. it's completely faded. i don't know which bosch dishwasher we have (8 years old) but i cant seem to reset it, and it starts at 13 minutes and stops at 1 minute and the dishwasher just keeps on running. what to do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

is there water in it? does it fill at the beginning of the cycle try pouring about a gallon of water in this and start it see if t finishes the cycle. let me know, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can put the machine on ANY of the cycles and the time remaining indicator goes to 13 minutes. Except for the rinse and hold cycle which goes to 1 minute. But even when there's only 1 minute remaining (all cycles) the machine never reaches the end of the cycle (it keeps running). Do I still put a gallon of water in?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
that would be the first thing to try , but from what your saying your board is bad, sorry but without a model # XXXXX cant look that up. thanks Bryan