Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have two Dacor CPS130 ovens. The glass door panels in both

We have two Dacor CPS130 ovens. The glass door panels in both doors have cracked. Can I get replacement parts and repair these myself?

Also, the + and - key on one oven does not work. I suspect an air bubble below the membrane. Is there a way to remove the air bubble?

Thanks

is this whats cracked?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
and is this your touch pad?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, that looks like the glass in the oven doors.

The touch pad image did not come through so I can't tell...maybe re-send the image.

Regarding the +/- key on unit 0540...I switched the panel from 0541 and plugged it into 0540 and it worked fine. So, it appears the +/- key on 0540 does not work. It looks like a one piece assembly...I can't see a way to open it up so it looks like a single molded piece of plastic with the key pads molded in. If I have to replace it, where can I get the best price?

Register Here
does this look like yours? I'll be back later. heres a link to the parts, http://www.repairclinic.com/Appliance-Parts?s=t-cps130-%3d%3d thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Okay thanks, I've purchased the key pad and the two glass panels from repairclinic.com per your note.

I know how to install the key pad. I'll tinker with the glass panel installation and hopefully be able to figure it out without breaking the glass.

Thank you.

I wish I could find the diagrams for you but cant yet, if I find them I will send them, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok thanks. I will let you know how it goes
ok, have a great day, if I find the diagrams i will forward the link. thanks Bryan