Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE profile dishwasher- None of the lights on the

We have a GE profile dishwasher- None of the lights on the key pad are lit except for the number of minutes in the cycle- (it says 80)
I pressed and held the heated dry pad for 5 seconds (to unlock the key pad as your instructions) but nothing happened
when trying to start the dishwasher nothing happens because none of the lights are lit-
Please help- having a dinner party tonight and really need to run my dishwasher now!!! Thanks

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get us a model #? thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
model # XXXXX
ok first try shutting the breaker off and then back on to see if it resets the control module,

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
if that doesn't work the control module is bad and will need to be replaced, its Saturday though and you probably cant get one today, you can order one on line @ if needed, thanks Bryan