Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

I have a built-in 1995 Kitchenaid superba selecta 27. It is

Customer Question

I have a built-in 1995 Kitchenaid superba selecta 27. It is in perfect condition, except that the door lever cam has apparently broken on the microwave and will not open. The part (4313057) is discontinued, and for lack of this part, it renders the whole unit obsolete. I have researched obtaining the part extensively to no avail. What can be done?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.
If you are experiencing delays.Please check that any open or past Accept files have been processed.This will secure a more rapid answer response.

No miracles here...Part is no longer available...Wish i had better news..Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I knew and stated that the part was not available. No additional information was provided by the answer. Needs someone who might know a fix under the circumstances.
You could try bringing the part to a local plastics company and see if they can have one injected for you...It is possible but you might have to order a minimum number of a thousand or so...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Either have someone else with specific knowledge of a possible practical repair for this item or cancel and return my deposit.