Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi my name is Cindy Boeger and this morning my Fisher Paykel

Hi my name isXXXXX and this morning my Fisher Paykel washer just stopped working. There is power to the outlet but the machine will not turn on. Did the reset of unplugging and then plugging back in after awhile . It has a slow leak that has been occurring for the past 3 days, my husband was going to tip to see where the leak was coming from.
Any other troubleshooting tips for me? Can't really afford a service call at this time. 5 kiddos and .....
so this unit has no signs of life at all but it definitely has power getting to the washer correct?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes there is power to the washer
ok then unfortunately that means your relay control board under the console is shorted. There are 2 screws coming in from the back of the console that you need to remove, then the lid just pulls straight off when you put it at a 45 degree angle, then the control panel comes off so you can replace the control board. Unfortunately the board is about $200 and you can order it from if you wanted or straight from Fisher and Paykel with a model number.