Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Amana, A&E (Whirlpool) ,and Maytag factory service

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model 665,1382* A piece

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model 665,1382* A piece of small jewelry ( a pearl stud) fell into the base. We can see the stud but cannot get at it. Is it possible to remove lower spray arm and the module--part S if so what tools do we need?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tim Alan replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Tim Alan :

hi my name isXXXXX can help you

Tim Alan :

you will need a pair of small pliars to remove the spray arm, and a phillips and a number 15 an 20 torx to remove the cover off the pump

Tim Alan :

using the pliers you rotate the spray arm support counter clockwise and the spray arm once loose comes right off the support

Tim Alan :

to pull the cover off the pump you take out the torx screws that hold the cover in place, not sure were your jewelry is but if you can see it thats probably as far as you need to go

Tim Alan :

hope this helps if you need further assistance le me know otherwise don't forget to press the accept button and leave a comment, thank you, Tim.

JACUSTOMER-7n7psxgk- :

I was able to remove the spray arm but could not remove the cover. Since then we purchased a fexible grabber which enabled us to retrieve the pearl. Thank you Frances Lynch