Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

whirlpool mod 110.47561603 ser HLW4051141 This washer will

whirlpool mod 110.47561603 ser HLW4051141 This washer will run on "clean washer" cycle but when trying to use any clothes wash cycle, machine shuts off when "start" button is pressed. No documentation inside machine. Machine purchased 2009.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi the thing to do here is run the diagnostic program. Take the panel off under the door by removing the 3 screws.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Once the panel is off you should see the tech sheet on the right side taped to the wall of the machine. On the tech sheet are the instructions for running the diagnostic program. This should tell you where the problem is and what corrective actions are needed. If when you try to put the machine into the diagnostic program the machine will not allow you to enter the program then the CCU is bad and will need to be replaced. Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I repeat. No documentation in machine.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
what machine is this? HE2 HE3?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
front of machine labeled "HE2t"
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi click HERE to download a tech sheet for this machine. As in my previous post put the machine in the diagnostic program and that will tell you where the problem is and the corrective actions needed. Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
temporary computer problem - don't know if you received my last reply which was that tech sheet was no help because machine would not respond to attempts to run diagnostic test.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Ok as in my previous post if the unit will not respond to being put into the diagnostic program the CCU is bad and will need to be replaced. Mike
Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.