Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a kenmore 80 series heavy duty plus washer bought in

Customer Question

I have a kenmore 80 series heavy duty plus washer bought in 1985, XXXXXXXXXXX is the model #. and the problem is that it does not do anything in the spin cycle. It is belt driven and the belt is moving and it is making a humming noise. It does the other cycles fine, at least so far. Any ideas on what I should do/ look at?
Thanks,
Pat
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

most likely you wig wag is bad.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
if you take the back access panel off you will see this, without a model # XXXXX cant get you diagrams. hers a link to the part though, thanks Bryan, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=b6a11ei3379&PartID=3379

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I don't know what happened but I included the model with the original text, in 2 different places. Model number is XXXXX

Thanks

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
it keeps xing it out , it comes through all xxxxxxxx try resending it with a s[ace between each #, thanks Bryan