John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

hello, i was hoping you could help me, we have a samsung front

Customer Question

hello, i was hoping you could help me, we have a samsung front loader washer and dryer, the dryer had all its lights on and would try to click to tumble, it wouldnt go,, you could hear the gas interject, so i unplugged this,,,, the next day i went and plugged it in and it tumbled,, it has been tumbling for 3 days, today i went and put my clothes in and nothing again,all of the light work, there are no errors, but it wont tumble, do you have an idea what this could be, thank you debi
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

my thought on this because it doesn't happen all the time it is the door switch. I would check that first. use a meter to check continuity, unplug dryer first, let me know, thanks Bryan