Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Bad Micro Identification.
Bad EEPROM Identification/Checksum error.
1. (F10 only) Check *RTD Sensor Probe & replace if necessary. If oven is overheating, disconnect power. If oven continues to overheat when the power is reapplied, replace EOC. Severe overheating may require the entire oven to be replaced should damage be extensive.
2. (F11, 12 & 13) Disconnect power, wait 30 seconds and reapply power.
3. (F11, 12 & 13) If fault returns upon power-up, replace EOC.
Open probe connection.
Shorted Probe connection.
1. (F30 or F31) Check resistance at room temperature & compare to *RTD Sensor resistance chart. If resistance does not match the RTD chart replace RTD Sensor Probe. Check Sensor wiring harness between EOC & Sensor Probe connector.
2. (F30 or F31) Check resistance at room temperature, if less than 500 ohms, replace *RTD Sensor Probe. Check for shorted Sensor Probe harness between EOC & Probe connector.