John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Hi,i have a hitachi twin tub ps70ap and its leaking at the

Customer Question

Hi,i have a hitachi twin tub ps70ap and its leaking at the bottom from the washing tub area,is there any seals around that area that could need replacing,thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi,since asking the question about my washing that i pulled apart,i think i have actually fixed it myself.i put a washer in between some parts that turns the wash bowl.i have used it a couple of times now and it hasnt leaked...yet...

yes i would like to get a refund ....thanks anyway