Directly from the tech sheet, if you need more help lemme know. Please also remember when leaving feedback your leaving it for me not larry. The code is on the model serial tag will be 4 digits. Thanks!
Please remember to click accept and leave feedback.
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad .
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the
Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.
NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm
Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to
change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad to
select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad
until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will
beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been
saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this
process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any