Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My KichenAid dishwasher does not finish cycle.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
what does the cycle do exactly? Does it just continue to wash forever? Does it wash for 10 or 15 minutes, then drain out, then refill, then wash, over and over?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

when I change controll boad she make first wash and go to drain and blinkig clean light seven time ,

so I change termistor

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
ok well the clean light flashing means the unit isn't heating, so I'd replace your heater. Aside from that, you need to reset the control board.

To reset the control board. Press "high temp wash wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

but I check heated element and was ok ?? He had correct resistance

So I have to change any way ??

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
no it should check good but that means you have a bad control board or bad wiring between the control board and the element and if you've replaced the control board that leaves the wiring.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I forget

When I change board I never get but work for 2 lights ( Hi-temp scrub and energy saver dry ) They working with old board.

So I can not reset new board - This is second new board I use??

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
if you can't reset the board then it's definitely bad or you're not pressing the sequence right.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

is It matter this two light does not light up.

I have this same sytuation with second new board ??? No light for this two button

All remaining is working

I check sequence again, same result

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
if the lights don't even light up then you have a bad touchpad. You'd need to replace the touchpad to even reset your control board.