FPTech
FPTech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of domestic & commercial servicing. Specialist Fisher & Paykel technician
45267723

I HAVE A FISHER & PAYKEL AQUASMART WASHING MACHINE. IT CAME

Customer Question

I HAVE A FISHER & PAYKEL AQUASMART WASHING MACHINE. IT CAME UP SAYING IT NEEDS SERVICE FAULT 12! TOOK A VERY LONG TIME TO EMPTY THE WATER OUT! DOES THIS MEAN THERE IS A BLOCKAGE? WHAT CAN I DO OR DO I NEED SOMEONE TO COME AND LOOK AT IT?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  FPTech replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Fault 12 is a flood protection error. If the water took along time to empty I would say you have an obstruction in the pump. As you need to remove the inner bowl to access the pump on this model I would suggest you get a Fisher & Paykel technician to do this. You can book service through their website:

http://www.fisherpaykel.com.au/customercare/

I hope my knowledge and comments have been helpful. Please don't forget to hit ACCEPT if your question has been answered. Thanks