Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The fabic softner dispenser still has water in it after wash

The fabic softner dispenser still has water in it after wash with a lttle fabic softner in it. My wife only recently started cleaning it since it has mold and mildew. The duet front leader is model # XXXXX The beach side never gets used. My thinking is what ever sucks it up needs a cleaning or pump is getting hardening of the arteries from thick softner. Unit is about 4 or 5 years old now, it might be time for a serviceman to appear for some maintenance unlesss there is some other operator maintenance procedure not outlined in manual. Email address [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
along the back of the machine there are screws holding the top on , remove these and lift the top up at the back and then pull it back out from under the front control panel, you can then get to the dispenser to clean the tube that go to the tub, these are probably clogged like you said, if that doesn't help you should call for service, thanks Bryan