Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a whirlpool side by side refridgerator model # ED25PQXFW02,

I have a whirlpool side by side refridgerator model # XXXXX the ice maker had quit making ice awhile ago and all of a suuden I took out the ice tray and put it back in and it started making ice, everything was good untill this morning, i saw water leaking from the freezer and the water was comming from the tube that feeds the ice maker so I shut the water off and Iam trying to figure out what to do, any solutions.

since you haven't used this in a while the valve has gummed up, its not closing tightly now, Part 3307you will need to replace it, it easy though its right where the water line from the house connects, you can order this @ this will take care of the water leak and the ice maker should work fine again, thanks Bryan