Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

When I turn each knob on my GE JGB928SEK1SS Gas Range/Oven

When I turn each knob on my GE JGB928SEK1SS Gas Range/Oven there is no clicking sound for all the burners ,and though there is gas flowing they do not light. The oven works and I can light the burners manually with a match. The igniters are in the down position and burners are clean. Nothing has recently spilled . This happened suddenly from one day to the next.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

your spark module has failed Part 244920 # XXXXX on this diagram, its in the control panel, you go in through the back, you can order this @ the part # XXXXX WB13K25 thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks,but I can't seem to bring up the "View Full Image" of part #110 when i click on the link. Is there another site where I can see a clear image of where the part is located and what it looks like. Maybe even instructions on how to replace the part.Thank You for your swift reply.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well you can click this link, then click full size view, these are fairly easy to replace, take the cover of the back of the control panel and pull one wire at a time and put it on the new module, unplug the range first (always) hope this helps, thanks Bryan