Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

whirlpool duet washer--at two minutes left in cycle i get flashing

Customer Question

whirlpool duet washer--at two minutes left in cycle i get flashing f code
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the full model#? what F code is coming up. is it just F or is there more like F35 or something like that?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
just an f--model number ghw915o2w2
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

this has to be a board failure. these are all the normal codes for a duet, click this link. http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp#Duet

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what does board cost and can i order?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

was just trying to look up your board but the model # XXXXX't comming up. could it be this, GHW9150PW2 its the closes I can find.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes thank you

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
this is the board, its called the CCU central control unit. its right under the top of the machine on the right side, take the screws out on the back of the top panel and lift the top up and pull it out from under the front control panel. this is around $130.00 @ http://www.sears partsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Whirlpool-Parts/Washer-Parts/8182695/0026/110/Model-GHW9150PW2/1198/0153200?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=GHW9150PW2&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20parts&brandDesc=WHIRLPOOL&modelDesc=RESIDENTIAL-WASHER&blt=11 thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
do me a favor before you order this, pull the bottom panel under the door off and check the drain trap on the pump for obstructions, make sure it clear, just unscrew the cap. and pull it out, get some towels ready there will be some water, usually its an Fo2 code but its best to check anyway. thanks Bryan