Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I just had a RFG 238 counter depth french door refrigerator

I just had a RFG 238 counter depth french door refrigerator delivered and it is not level. It tilts back. I called the 1-800 Samsung number and the lady said it's made this way. This fridge sits in a cabinet and it has to be level. Is there any way to level this thing?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the full model #? also how far back is this tilted? these are suppose to tilt back slightly so the doors close on there own but if its way off something is wrong,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The Model # XXXXX XXXXX It is a 1" difference from front to back.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
1" is to much but unfortunately I cant find your model. there should be adjustable front legs (rollers) is there?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Here's the number from inside fridge. RFG238AARS/XAA. It does have adjustable front legs but they are all the way up. If they bring them down, they said it will only tilt the fridge further back.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
that doesn't make sense . if you bring them down it will lower the front which will no tilt it back more. i think they are crazy. I would lower them ,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We ended up buying some furniture pads and put under the back wheels and leveled it out this way.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok, that works, I didn't want to tell you to put something under the back wheels that wouldn't be an answer you would want, anyway well wishes and thanks, Bryan