Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a maytag gas range Model#ACF3325AC. When I attempt to

I have a maytag gas range Model#ACF3325AC. When I attempt to put oven on,Digital display only comes on when temperature reads either 170 degrees and 550 degrees. Oven only works at those temperatures.I am fairly knowledgeable and think I can handle the repair. Can you let me know the part I need. I have a local distributor available to me. Thanks, Carmine

this means the control is bad. this needs to be replaced, you can order it @ fairly easy to replace it just plugs in, go in through the back of the control panel to get to this. thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I inadvertently quoted the range as a maytag but the range is an amana. I noticed when I went to the site to orde rthe part that it was an amana part. Before ordering, can I assume this part is correct based on the model number given for an amana range.Sorry for the confusion on my part. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I also order the cover for the control panel(color is bisque) if so I wlll also need that part #
yes the part is correct. the membrane is this. Part 889512heres that link. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I won't know if your answer is acceptable until the parts you advised me to purchase will solve the problem. They have been ordered and are due to arrive 9/9/10. I will install them immediately upon delivery and if everything works I will accept answer and leave you an excellent feedback.Thanks, Carmine
thanks Carmine, let me know, have a great week, Bryan