Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My whirlpool Ultimate care plus washing machine has a problem

My whirlpool Ultimate care plus washing machine has a problem with the agitator. The lower agitator looks like it is working fine. The upper spiral looking agitator cannot handle any weight against it, or seems like it is stripped and cannot properly turn when the laundry is against. Does this problem sound familiar to you? If so, what part might you suggest? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX Holt, MI
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

this means the dogs are bad in the upper agitator , not expensive to fix at all, do you have a model #?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Model number for my Whirlpool Utimate care plus is:
LSR8233EQ1
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

ok heres the repair kit, Part 2744you can order it @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-LSR8233EQ1+-%3d%3dc3i2744&PartID=2744

heres a video on how to replace it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5wIN1J70-Y this will walk you through it, no need to call for service on this at all you can do this yourself, hope this info helps, thanks. Bryan