Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

GE Profile PSC25PSTA SS . This refrigerator has beeb a thorn

GE Profile PSC25PSTA SS . This refrigerator has beeb a thorn in my side since day one. The temperatures on the freezer and the refrigerator side will not maintain the settings all the time. It causes the ice in the ice maker to melt and then freeze into a big blob. Any idea what would cause the temperature fluctuations? No ice build up in the freezer, and the frezzer fan doesn't always run with the door open and the switch closed. the fan runs on high at times, doesn't run at all sometimes, and slows down at times. Would that affect the frige side as well?

you need the service board kit,

Kit main board service
Appliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse Over
Mouse over to see other views. Everything you see is included in this part.
you can order this @ its part # XXXXX on this diagram, this will solve your problem, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would like to purchase the board and try it before I hit the accept button. I think that is fair. If the board fixes the issue I am having, I will most certainly hit the accept button. I will know by Wednesday if the board comes in- Thanks,dp
sure thats understandable no problem, thanks Bryan