Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The display panel is flashing LOCKED DOOR for the bottom oven

The display panel is flashing LOCKED DOOR for the bottom oven (right side of display panel). With this error both top and bottom oven will not work.

The lock mechanism for the lower door is cycling - locks door then unlocks door about every minute. Top door is open and is not cycling.

I've powered down at the circuit breaker several times, but that didn't help. I've cleaned the connections on the ribbon and that didn't help either.

We haven't run the self cleaning mode for over 5 years because of all the errors it causes. What's next?

GE Double Wall Oven JTP56WAWW 10 yrs old.

you will need to replace the door lock assembly in this. Part 253901the micro switch has failed and is stuck, this will keep the lock cycling, its suppose to disengage the lock motor but its bad. you can order this @ A&productTypeId=0125300&searchModelNumber=JTP56WA1WW&subCompDesc=Door%20lock&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=Built-In-Oven,-Electric&blt=11 this will fix both problems, the error and the lock cycling problem, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found the part at an appliance store about an hour away. I went and got it and replaced the the motor (Genuine GE Part - WB26K5030). Still have the same problem with the LOCKED DOOR message for the bottom oven and the door lock for the bottom door cycling between open and locked. What else could it be?
wow, thats strange ok, does the door switch work correctly, does the light come on when you open the door? its not stuck in right? if thats good I'm afraid its the clock/ control board.
Electronic clock control kit
*Wiring could differ from original, will possibly need to be installed by an appliance repairperson.
Appliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse Over
Mouse over to see other views. Everything you see is included in this part.
Part 875280
I was hoping it wasn't though, this comes with a new lock assembly since the oven was working accept for the self clean part I didn't think it was the control, this is expensive and would need to be replaced by a tech. the wiring is all different and very confusing. will the appliance place take the lock back?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, the door switch is working properly.

Can you tell me what the part number is XXXXX the clock/control board for this oven?
I think I can get a friend's repair man to install it for me if I can get the right one.
The images you linked aren't giving me any more information - just another small image.

GE Dual Oven JTP56WAWW
before the ww at the end of the model # XXXXX XXXXX a 1,2,3,4,or5 ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, there is no 1- at the end of the model number.
It's about 10-11 years old.

I pulled out the control panel - it has part number WB27K5272 on the label.
Does this part come with the touch panel?

sears has the clock for this, for $243.00 which is $180.00 cheaper than repair clinic, heres the link. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
If I click the Accept Answer button it says I will be charged again (another $35).
Is this correct?
yeah don't click accept again , they will charge you again, thanks and well wishes, Bryan