Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

ge profile refrigerator model # pcf23mgwabb integrated ice

ge profile refrigerator model # XXXXX integrated ice maker - I've replaced the ice maker twice; new units show flashing green light, makes a clicking sound and water keeps running. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
its the mother board doing this, .this is located on the back of the refrigerator behind an 8x10 cover, see if the click is from there .
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The feeder arm in the original unit wasn't operating but the green light was fully on. After I replaced the unit the green light blinked and I could hear a clicking sound. Same with second unit. Original unit was replaced (after warming up the feeder arm began working again) but the blinking green light came back. Do you still think it's the mother board?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
is the clicking comming from the board in the back, if so its the board itself, the relay isn't holding in and so the green light is blinking on the ice maker, pull the refrigerator away from the wall and remove the cover and listen, if its comming from the board its bad, thanks Bryan