Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a maytag neptune front load washing machine. The

I have a maytag neptune front load washing machine.

The issue is that I have to use the 29 minute quick wash cycle and stop the machine with 10 minutes left in the cycle because the spinning cylinder goes crazy like it is off balance and actually moves the machine many feet if I don't stop it.

I have had multiple family members adjust the levelers and nothing works

Help !

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it does.....
ok , a few things you need to check, one is the damper shocks, the other is reach in and see if the tub is loose . moves back and forth or up and down easy, can you check that?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no movement side to side....if I push on the back there is a little movement.
ok its the rear bearing going or one of the spider tines on the back of the inner tub is loose on the back of the tub, either one is a huge job, the entire machine has to come apart, how old is this? it looks to be fairly new, the tub assembly I believe has a ten year warranty, you would need to call to find out, you can see the spider tines in this diagram # XXXXX
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
which part numbers on this diagram are the rear bearing and the spider tines
the spider tines is part #18, this may be loose, the bearing is part of the whole rear tub assembly. # XXXXX on this diagram,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I cant seem to print the whole diagram when I view the larger picture you sent me of the washer tub.

There seems to be another diagram in the bottom right corner that I cant print . I got the top picture to print just fine. thank you for that one.

I want to make sure and mark which part numbers may be going bad on this diagram.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I would like to know which part numbers on this diagram are the ones we are concerned about.

please respond so I can press accept and finish this transaction

sorry had to go out for a bit, heres a link to all the diagrams and parts, hope this helps, thanks Bryan