Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Kenmore Elite Mod # 110.63932102 Will not heat. Blower runs.

Kenmore Elite Mod # XXXXX Will not heat. Blower runs. Have checked thermal fuse, thermistor, thermal cut-off, high limit t-stat, heater element, heater relay and also did the diagnostic test. Still no heat. Could the board be bad?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Either your control board is bad or you're only getting 120 volts to the machine not 240 volts. If you've confirmed you're getting 240 volts to the machine, then I'd be replacing your relay control board.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I checked the voltage and I think I'm ok. I'm getting 120 volt from the center prong to prong on the left and right. Is that correct?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
that isn't a valid test--- you need to test from the left to the right prong and see if you have 240. If you do then you have 240 volts, if not then you're not getting power.