John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a TB X21ZA refrigerator with no ice maker. A small

I have a TB X21ZA refrigerator with no ice maker. A small amount of water regularly appears on the floor near the right front corner. How to troubleshoot?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the question.

Do you find water on the floor of the fridge as well.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I believe there is no water inside the fridge. Just outside on the floor.
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Well if you don't have an ice maker connected and no water on the floor the problem could be the drain pan which is located under the fridge , the fridge will have to be pulled out to check the drain pan.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I expected it might be the drain pan. What does it look like? What do you suppose might be wrong with it? Is there a hose that might have deterioriated? I would like to be prepared so I can do the repair when I pull the refrigerator out. I don't want to have to leave it out and wait until the next day when I can search for a part. Thanks.
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
On your model the pan is the part the compressor sits in, the heat from the compressor and the fan motor evaporates the defrost water, the drain hose may not be in the drain pan.once you pull it out you will see the hose if its not in the pan reinsert the hose, if it is then the pan could be cracked.which you can repair with a tube of Silicone.