Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a ge dishwasher model #gsd3200j00ba nautilus. My dishwasher

I have a ge dishwasher model #gsd3200j00ba nautilus. My dishwasher waste hose needs to have a "loop" in it and be clamped above the level where it connects to the disposal, to prevent the possibility of sucking contaminated wastewater into the washer from thye disposal. How do I do this and is there picture or detail to view?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Below is a link to what it should look like. Now you don't need an air gap at the top like the image shows, so if you don't have one build into your counter, don't worry just ignore that part.

As far as a clamp that you get---just go to the hardware store and ask them for a clamp that will hold your drain hose up. Then just mount the drain hose so that it goes all the way up to the bottom of the counter top, then it goes down into the disposal.