Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a GWL 15 US washer. One reason I purchased it is

I have a GWL 15 US washer.
One reason I purchased it is the salesman said they were easier for me to repair myself.
I have downloaded the parts manual, but see no instructions on take apart and reassemble.
I have been in construction for 30+ years, so I am somewhat savvy.
ok so this is a pump block error. You will need to manually drain all the water in the tub then tip the machine backwards so you can access under the bottom and unplug the unit. The drain pump is located in the front right corner. It has a fan blade hanging from the bottom of it. Twist the fan blade an if it doesn't spin freely, you need to remove your drain pump and clear the blockage above it. There is a plastic tab that you can push on and then the entire pump will twist and pull off.

If the blade does spin freely, there is a "Y-connection" in the back right corner with (3) 1" hoses connected to it. Disconnect the hoses and check the "Y-connection" for any blockages. Remove any blockages if necessary.

If both things check good, then you just need to replace the drain pump itself and it costs about $100.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Will check this out and accept answer before too long.
ok good luck.