Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Having trouble with dishwasher. Was disconnected yesterday

Having trouble with dishwasher. Was disconnected yesterday for counter to be installed and now that it has been reconnected it won't go through the full cycle, it doesn't dry. It goes most of the way and then the green ready button blinks. It never blinked before. can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
ok you need to reset the control board. Press "high temp wash wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

If the flashing comes back, check to make sure the wires to the heater are connected securely and if so, order and replace the heater because the green clean light blinking means your heater is bad.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is Friday and I never got a response via email like the website communicated. I managed to find this information available for free online. Although I managed to fix the blinking light problem, the problem of it not drying has not gone away. I don;t believe something has gone bad because it was working just fine until the carpenter disconnected it to build a counter. If you can help with this piece, I would be happy to pay you. You should know that Just Answer charged me without me accepting - I will have to take that up with them. PLease help.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
if it's still not drying then you either have a bad heater or a bad control board. You'd need to uninstall your dishwasher and test continuity on the heater (should be between 10 and 50 ohms) to see if it's good, and if so replace the control board.

Also, the moment you enter your information you are charged, that is how it works. I personally won't get paid unless you press the accept button.