Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I was a proud owner of a Maytag washer & Dryer for 12 years,

I was a proud owner of a Maytag washer & Dryer for 12 years, Untill 3 years ago I bought a new Kemore Elite ( Oasis HE) washer & Dryer. With a family of 7 I was impressed of the very large capacity of the washer and the dryer saved me from the cold of hanging laundry outside. Now my washer is annoying always displaying F1 at the beginnig of my wash cycle and rinse cycle. My dryer about a week ago stop getting hot, I unplugged it for a couple of days, plugged it back in and it got hot again untill now my laundry is still wet, just finished hanging them out on the line. I don't understand why I paid over $2,000.00 on this lovely set & I have these problems now. Kandyn Wood Yucca, Az
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the model #? of the washer and dryer?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
110.27086603 Model #
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok the F1 is a water issue, probably not getting enough water or no cold water, the valve is probably bad, the valve is up it the control panel. its the part your hoses hook to, try removing the hose and check the screens for blocage, make sure the water it turned on fully, do you have the model # XXXXX the dryer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Dryer Model# XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
on the dryer the heating element is most likley the cause for no heat, you would need to check this with a volt meter for continuity, this is inside on the bottom of machine, # XXXXX on this diagram, the front of the machine has to come off to get to it, hope this helps, thanks Bryan