Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

i have a 3yr old ge easy care dryer. about 2 months ago started

i have a 3yr old ge easy care dryer. about 2 months ago started simple squeak when running. assuming overload, i reduced load and it went away. not every one followed my instructions. but i did notice as closed got dry it went away. now it does it all the time and as close get dry it backs off but still squeaks.
may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i'm not at home and unless it is easily accessable for my mother, we may have to do this later.
being a ge if she opens the door there is a sticker just inside with the model number on it
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you ,, on this one it will be the idler pulley that the belt runs against and the part number is XXXXX and cost about $12 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
before i go off line is there anything else i can do for you today before I go