John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Ive just moved into a house with an Algor built in oven. Where

Customer Question

I've just moved into a house with an Algor built in oven. Where can i get an instruction manual for it? I have no idea if there is a model number for the oven as all it says on the oven-front is the name Algor
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
I'm unable to find any information about Algor on the internet. I have the feeling the oven was built by a different manufacturer. The model number, if there is one, is printed on an i.d. sticker that should be located somewhere on or near the oven door. Is the oven built into a cabinet, or is it free standing?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Its a built in oven. I can't see any stickers on the front of the oven, or inside the door
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

If finally found a combination of search words that gave me a response. The words are

'algor ovens'. They gave me a website address that may help you. It's As the address implies, this a an U.K. website. They list and show photos of 61 replacement parts for Algor ovens.

If my efforts help you, please click on the 'accept' button.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.