Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have had a Waring blender model 51BL 25 for several years.

I have had a Waring blender model 51BL 25 for several years. It is the 50th anniversary model. Recently the shaft holding the blades broke ( I have the blades,washers,and rotor base,but the only small appliance repair shop in Houston recently closed ). Please let me know where I can get the broken shaft repaired. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX Stafford (docjonric@ gmail.com)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Rob :

Hello. Can you tell me your zip code and i will try to find the nearest agent for you. Thanks, Rob

JACUSTOMER-0ca5sphk- :

77005

Rob :

Hi

Rob :

Thanks

Rob :

OK, Waring are saying there is no agent within a 90 mile radius of that zip code

Rob :

So

Rob :

The best thing would be to call them on

Rob :

1-800-4WARING (1-800-492-7464)

Rob :

Explain the situation and see if you can send it back to them for repair or replacement

Rob :

I hope this answers your question and you click the accept button for me, as this is how I get paid for helping you.

Thanks

Rob