Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Bosch side by side refrig. model B20CS50SNS/02.. The

I have a Bosch side by side refrig. model B20CS50SNS/02.. The ice maker has stopped producing ice cubes. Water is not be refilled into the tray. Yet water is still flowing at the door. Several days ago I did here an unusual "clunk" but don't know if thats associated with stoppage. Any ideas?
chances are you just have a bad icemaker. There is a button under the bottom of the front of the icemaker. Press and hold this button for 15 seconds and it should put it in a test sequence. If it doesn't cycle correctly, replace the icemaker. If it cycles perfectly but doesn't fill up with water, replace the electronic water valve on the back of the refrigerator.

If it does something weird like pour water all over----replace the icemaker. And if it doesn't move at all---replace the icemaker.